Milton Pediatrics offers the COVID-19 vaccine in our clinic for certain ages. Please see the following for more details:
Primary Series | Ages 6 months to 5 years:
- We offer the Moderna vaccine for this age group, at both the Braintree and Boston offices. It is available at your child’s checkup, at dedicated vaccine clinics on Tuesdays in the Braintree office, as well as individual nurse visits in the Boston office. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Primary Series | Ages 5 to 11 years:
- We offer the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for this age group, at vaccine clinics in our Braintree office on Thursdays. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Bivalent Booster | Ages 6 months and older:
- We offer the Moderna bivalent booster vaccination to those 6 months of age or older. It is available at your child’s checkup, or at individual nurse visits in the office.
- The bivalent booster can be given 2 months after your child’s last COVID-19 vaccine (whether their last dose was the end of their primary series, or a monovalent booster dose)
- For children 5 years of age or younger, only those who received a primary series of Moderna monovalent vaccine can receive the Moderna bivalent vaccine. Those who received Pfizer are not eligible for the Moderna bivalent vaccine at this younger age.
- vaxfinder.mass.gov | Find and schedule vaccination appointments locally, through state and local health care organizations
- COVID-19 Vaccine Resources & FAQs | Reliable, evidence-based information regarding the vaccines and the newer bivalent boosters
- CDC | Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines including boosters
- Forms | Applicable vaccination forms (e.g. vaccine consent form, pre-vaccination checklist)