Dear Milton Pediatrics Patients:
We are constantly reviewing and updating our preparations and protocols as we learn more about COVID-19. We are open and here to answer your questions. Please be patient as we navigate the current situation.
As of today, Monday March 23, 2020
1. Respiratory sick visits are being separated from well visits. We have added additional office space on the first floor of our building. We are not mixing sick and well patients in the waiting room or patient rooms. We have also increased the frequency of cleaning our office. If you are not well, please call our office ahead of your appointment.
2. Virtual Visits:
Please see the post below for more details
3. Sick visits:
Please call our office for any health concerns. We are encouraging all patients who are well enough to stay home, unless we deem it necessary to be seen in our office.
- We will be setting up virtual visits for those that are appropriate.
- Patients with respiratory symptoms will be seen in our new office space on the first floor.
- When you arrive, please call the front desk to check in by phone.
- We will then call you when a room is available.
- When you enter the office, please put a mask on both you and your child, go to the exam room, and keep the door shut.
We ask that when possible, only the patient and one healthy parent attend all visits.
5. COVID-19 Exposure
If you think your child may have been exposed to an active Coronavirus case, please call our office or the Partners COVID-19 Hotline (617-724-7000). We are not currently testing any patients in our office for COVID-19.
6. Social distancing: Please practice social distancing and stay at home to limit unnecessary exposure to the virus.