The information contained in this website is not intended to be the practice of health care nor a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any questions or concerns about your health or would like more information, contact your pediatrician or another qualified health professional.
Acceptance of terms
Description of the website
Our website provides our patients and other visitors to our website information about our practice and healthcare providers, as well as providing links to potentially helpful medical information, for patient access to their medical records and electronic messaging with providers within the Partners Healthcare system, and online billing and payment services with our third-party billing vendor.
Personal and non-commercial use limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the website is for your personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website.
Privacy protection of personal information
Notice specific to documents available on the website
Permission to use documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets, FAQs etc.) from the website is granted, provided that:
- the below Copyright Notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear
- use of such documents from the website is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media
- no modifications of any documents are made.
Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the website. Elements of the website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Milton Pediatrics.
MILTON PEDIATRICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MILTON PEDIATRICS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILTON PEDIATRICS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE WEBSITE.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. MILTON PEDIATRICS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE SERVICE(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
No unlawful or prohibited use
Use of services
You agree to use the website only as intended and including in particular, but not as a limitation, you will NOT:
- Use the website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of Milton Pediatrics or any other party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for use of the website.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the website or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Links to third party sites
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE THE WEBSITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF MILTON PEDIATRICS AND MILTON PEDIATRICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. MILTON PEDIATRICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. MILTON PEDIATRICS IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY MILTON PEDIATRICS OF THE SITE.
Copyright © 2020 Milton Pediatric Associates, LLC.
340 WOOD ROAD, SUITE 301 BRAINTREE, MA 02184
Boston, MA 02114 U.S.A.
All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Use of our website does not replace the need for you to seek consultation, guidance, or care from your regular health care provider.
Children’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 13. By using this website, you warrant that you are 13 years of age or older.
Below is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
What information is collected/stored automatically?
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain name from which you access our web website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access websites using the internet).
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website
- The date and time you access our website
- The pages on our website you visit
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
We use this information to help us make our website more useful to visitors – to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors are using. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
What if you send us personal information?
We do not collect personal information from our website for any purpose. Moreover, we do not create individual profiles with your personal information or rent, sell or share your personal information with other persons for their direct marketing or other purposes. We do not request that you share any personal health information through the “contact us” page.
How we use information
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, promote, and personalize our website for you;
- Communicate with you as a user of our website generally, including responding to your comments and questions made in person to our practice and over the phone when you contact us; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about our website and services, including technical notices, security alerts, changes in our terms, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our website, and other illegal activities;
- For business purposes, such as data collection and analysis, developing new services, features, and functionality; we may anonymize and aggregate data collected through our website; and
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website to better understand how users access and use our website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website to our patients and other visitors. We may combine and compile your personal information with other individuals’ information for the purpose of analysis.
When we share information
We may use and disclose your personal information to a third party if: (i) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service; (iii) to protect our operations and the security or integrity of our products and services; (iv) to protect the property, rights, and safety of Milton Pediatrics, you, our patients or the public from harm or illegal activities; or (v) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. In the event of such an event, an acquiring company will be responsible for informing you about material changes to the way your personal information is used.
When you visit other websites linked to the website
Maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. Milton Pediatrics has implemented appropriate safeguards to prevent unlawful use or disclosure of information. These include administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information we receive, maintain, or transmit. Nevertheless, while security of information is of tremendous importance to us, no data transmission (over the internet or any wireless network) or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In the event of a security breach, we will notify affected individuals, regulatory authorities, and others consistent with requirements under federal and state law or contractual obligations. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on our website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986, as amended, and other laws.
If you have any comments or questions about the information presented here or wish to notify us of a privacy issue, please contact us via any of the methods provided at: http://www.miltonpediatrics.com/site/contact